WASHINGTON, DC. - Welcome to the second edition of the Around The World Cultural Food Festival!!!
Around Cultural Food Festival, the largest cultural food festival in the DMV brings together diverse, authentic, living traditions from different countries around the world. Our mission is to preserve and strengthen the culture of each country while presenting it to the public throughout the course of this event and give all the participants a chance to learn from one another and understand the cultural differences and similarities.
The event is free of charge and the public will have the opportunity to learn, to eat, to dance, to shop, to witness these vibrantly connected cultures and create their own connections with each and every single country presented in the event.
This year, we are introducing the VIP Line for all our patrons who are eager to experience these delicious foods and do not want to stand in line waiting for their food for more than 5 minutes! Plus, the VIP tickets include all these other benefits:
VIP ticket includes:
- No wait VIP Line access to all food vendors
- 2 Free Soft Drinks of choice included
- Access to the VIP Tent area, close to the stage
- Seated enclosed area, where you can enjoy the food and watch the shows from under the shade of a large tent.
- VIP Tickets will be redeemed on site from the Organizer's Tent
- Kids 12 and under are free with parents ticket purchase (no drinks included)
Tickets are per day and limited, so make sure you get yours now!!!
All sales are final. This is a rain or shine event.
IF YOU ARE GOING
Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20565
Saturday, Jun 17, 11:00 am To: Sunday, Jun 18, 6:00 pm